Get a Score
Get your home scored with an Approved U.S. Department of Energy Home Energy Score Assessor. Fill out the form and let us know the best time for our locally approved assessor to speak with you.
The cost to receive a Home Energy Score varies state to state typically depending on the size of the home. Often there are discounts if combined with a home inspection or another service. Be sure to ask if any specials or discounts are available in your area!
Below are some benefits of having your home scored:
- Cost-effective recommendations to reduce the amount of energy your home wastes on inefficiencies.
- The amount of money you could save each year on energy costs by implementing recommended improvements
- Facts about your home’s energy systems and estimated energy use
- Your home’s current Score based on its energy systems
- Your home’s Score if all recommended improvements were implemented
Realtors, learn how clients who receive a Home Energy Score can help you, Sell Homes Faster!